In our Trades programs, you will receive ITA-BC approved training to become a certified Construction Electrician Apprentice. Our Electrical Foundations program is ideal for entry level electrical training – no ITA sponsorship required, and includes a 25 week practictum. Our Construction Electrician program has theoretical content combined with practical hands-on lab experience using industry standard equipment for Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Our Design programs provide a strong foundation of knowledge and skills so that students can enter diverse industries as an apprentice. All of our Design programs include Practicum components and have a strong influence in Sustainability. All of our Design programs include training in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch Up+Podium / Vray, Revit+ BIM, Rhino and InDesign. We teach awareness of the nature and value of sustainability and integrated design practices, familiarity with specific data and information, terminology and language to communicate effectively with allied disciplines and technical collaboration methods.
Choose a program from the list below
ALL TRADES & DESIGN PROGRAMS PROGRAMS
- Construction Electrician – Level 1 Accelerated
- Construction Electrician – Level 2 Accelerated
- Construction Electrician – Level 3 Accelerated
- Construction Electrician – Level 4 Accelerated
- Electrical Foundations Program
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Interprovincial Electrical Refresher
- Math for Trades
- Sustainable Architectural Technologist