NURSING AND HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS
For those with a desire to help others and make the world a better place, Sprott Shaw gives you the skills to actually do it. We are the largest Practical Nursing trainer in British Columbia. Our Practical Nursing program will set the stage for you to become a Licensed Practical Nurse.
The Health Care Assistant program is one of our most popular and fastest growing programs. The HCA program prepares you to work in both healthcare facilities and community agencies, such as Assisted Living and Long Term Care Senior Facilities.
Our Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration & Practice program prepares internationally trained nurses for roles within the Canadian health care system. Courses include test taking strategies and nursing topics that are essential in preparation for the Nursing Community Assessment Service (NCAS), which is a pre-requisite to write the NCLEX RN (Canadian National Nursing Exam).
Choose a program from the list below
ALL NURSING AND HEALTH CARE PROGRAMS PROGRAMS
- Addictions Worker Program
- Community Support Worker Program
- Community Support Worker – Social Services Program
- Health Care Assistant Program
- Health Care Assistant Upgrade
- Health Care Assistant: Introduction into Practice
- Health Unit Clerk Program
- Medical English Program
- Medical Office Administrator Health Unit Clerk with Practicum
- Pharmacy Assistant Program
- Pharmacy Assistant Program with Practicum
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with Coop
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with Practicum
- Practical Nursing Access Program
- Practical Nursing Program
- Special Education Teaching Assistant Program